Nov 13, 2015

Popsicles easy recipe









For my new website (soon), I'm thinking of taking pictures of my Habitat plates with popsicles. So I need to find the right colors before, and make them few days before the photo shoot. This time, I've tried with blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple juce. I found different recipes on Pinterest but I made my own by the end. 
So, you can try with : 1 cup of greek yogurt + 5 tablespoons of brown sugar + 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of frozen (fresh if it's the season) blueberries or strawberries.
Insert in the freezer, put the ice-pop sticks after one hour and wait 5 hours to eat!

It's delicious and I love the pastel colors, but... they melt really quickly! Damned, I will have to stop my heating during two days to keep my popsicles frozen during the photo shoot...





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online